Pre tych, ktori si myslia, ze pojdu na specialne turisticke viza do Thajska, tu su instrukcie z kompetentneho miesta. Cvaknete hned na zaciatku 10,000 bahtov len za to, ze sa s vami zacnu zapodievat. Good luck
Dear STV Applicant,
We would like to provide you this updated information.
Application Procedure for Special Tourist Visa (STV)
1. A foreign applicant must e-mail Thailand Longstay Company (email@example.com
) to submit his/her intention to apply for the Special Tourist Visa (STV). In the e-mail, please provide the following information of all the applicants:
• Photo of the passport that the applicant will use for entry into Thailand
• Current Location/Residence (City & Country)
• Nearest Thai Embassy/Consulate to the Applicant
2. The company will send the photo of the passport to the Thai Immigration Bureau to check the applicant’s criminal record
3. After receiving approval from the Thai Immigration Bureau, the applicant will have to pay the application fee and the company will send the applicant the STV Visa application form and the company will correspond with the applicant regarding:
• the 15 days ASQ/ALSQ quarantine accommodation options
• accommodation options and requirements after the 15 days quarantine (minimum stay of 15 days) [Total minimum stay of 30 days including the 15 day quarantine]
• Options for chartered flights
• Medical and Travel Insurance options with minimum coverage for medical expense of 100,000USD including Covid-19 medical treatment. The insurance must cover for at least 90 days.
Once all payments have been made for all the above items and the applicant must send all of the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The company will submit on behalf of the applicant, the STV visa application from and all required documents to the Department of Consular Affairs, Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs to apply for the CoE (Certificate of Entry) and the STV Visa
5. A Fit to Fly Certificate & Medical Certificate for General Passengers https://ddc.moph.go.th/viralpneumonia/file/g_form/general02.pdf https://ddc.moph.go.th/viralpneumonia/file/guidelines/G23.pdf The Fit to Fly Medical Certificate must states that the applicant does not have covid-19 and these certificates must be issued not more than 72 hours before the flight departure.
6. Once arrived in Thailand, every STV visa holder must follow the public health and safety measure set by the Thai Ministry of Public Health. If the STV visa holder has been tested positive for covid-19 at the airport, the STV visa holder will immediately be sent to the approved hospital. If the STV visa holder has been tested negative for covid-19 at the airport, the STV visa holder will pass through immigration.
7. STV visa holder will then go under the 15 day quarantine at his/her paid ASQ/ALSQ accommodation. If the STV visa holder is tested negative for covid-19 after the 15 day quarantine, the STV visa holder will be allowed to leave and go stay at his or her chosen accommodation
Application Service Fee and Payment Terms & Conditions:
- 10,000 THB excluding 7% VAT per applicant
- This includes the service fee and the applicant can access special promotion and packages from our partnered hotels, insurance providers and other businesses.
- This fee does not include the airplane ticket, 15 days ASQ/ALSQ quarantine accommodation nor accommodation after the 15 days quarantine, medical and travel Insurance.
- The applicant will also have to pay the 2,000 THB visa fee at the Embassy/Consulate
- This fee is non-refundable.
- Thailand Longstay Company is not the Department of Consular Affairs and the company is not liable for any decision made by the Department of Consular Affairs.
As this visa has just been approved recently. The government is currently working on the detailed requirements. However, we are now able to share the following requirements to you:
• When this longstay tourists program can officially begin, 1 - 3 chartered flights will be allowed to land in Thailand per week with an estimation to bring in 1,200 longstay tourists per month.
• Every longstay tourist must quarantined at a government approved ASQ or ALSQ hotel accommodation for 15 days. There is no exception.
• Each Longstay tourist will be granted a Special Tourist Visa which will allow him or her to stay in Thailand for 90 days including the 15 days quarantine procedure.
• This Special Tourist Visa can be extended 2 times each time as a 90 day extension. Therefore, the maximum total stay is 270 days. Each renewal costs 2,000 THB.
• Proof of Payment and Booking Confirmations of ASQ/ALSQ quarantine accommodation and accommodation after 15 days quarantine are required. Payment and Booking Confirmation of accommodation after 15 days quarantine are not needed if the tourist shows proof of a property ownership in Thailand or has a close relative who has a property in Thailand. Proof of Rental Agreement can also be used.
We still need to wait for the official government ordinance to be officially released to be able to start the visa application process. Furthermore, we are also still waiting for Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration to set the policy on passengers from which countries will be allowed to come to Thailand as a long stay tourist. This is important so we will know if we will be able to provide the service to you or not and we will need to wait for this.
As mentioned in the application procedure, it would be great if we could have the the photo of the passport that the applicant will use for entry into Thailand, Current Location/Residence (City & Country), Nearest Thai Embassy/Consulate to the Applicant. These informations would be helpful to help plan.
We look forward to hear from you soon.
Longstay Service Head office
Longstay Service Co.,Ltd.
24th Floor, TP & T Building
1 Vibhavadi Rangsit Road (soi19)
E-mail : email@example.com