Erotické masáže

Erotické masáže
Odpovědět
Grafzeus
začátečník

Re: Erotické masáže

Příspěvek od Grafzeus »

- Massage Lucie Stychova:

Price: 2500 Kc / 90 minutes (other prices are available)

Location: Andel (from the metro it's a 5 minutes walk) - Flat in a very old building - undergoing some reconstruction - and little privacy at the entrance. Flat is an old garzonka, very small but the room for massage is nice. The bathroom is something our of soviet times. Towel was small.

Massage Type: she says she does a "tantra massage", but without being specific if she does anything more erotic. However, she has been in the market for quite some time and the photos she uses in her website, where she is in erotic positions, easily suggest that she does more than just "regular tantra massages". She apparently used to be based in Beroun, where she was providing massages in a chata. The customer reviews from that time clearly seem to indicate that she was doing a bit more than regular massage .

Girl: Average looking, early thirties woman, long brown hair, dull face but nice eyes. She may be good for those that like thin body types, but her weakest point is her boobs. The girl is not old but her breasts already start to look like two flat pancakes.

Experience - Now, this one has quite a long story: she was recommended to me by a friend that told me that her "massages" could get wild. I've reached out to her over a year ago and the initial contact was promising: she said that her massage was "unique" and that touches were allowed. However, Covid came and I didn't had the chance to book a massage with her. After the end of the first lockdown (Summer last year) I contacted her again and I got a surprisingly dry answer: "I'm not doing massages anymore". I thought that "maybe she ended her career in the sex industry."

A couple of weeks ago I was cleaning my email box and found my emails with her. I checked the website and it was still up and running so I sent her an email asking if she was doing massages after all. Surprisingly, the answer was yes. After a couple of emails exchanged, I realized that the tone had changed: yes, she was till doing massages but no touches were allowed and the customer should be "respectful" - she kept saying.

Anyway, I booked the 90 minutes massage to clarify my doubts. To arrive to the flat was easy, as it's well located in Andel, not far from the Metro.. As I enter the flat she is wearing a sort of skirt and sarong. She was friendly and professional and, after a short conversation, I was sent to the shower.

As usual, we were both wearing a "sarong" in the beginning of the massage, that started with both standing and she did the traditional ritual like kneeling on the feet and going around you. Before I laid down, she took the sarong from me and she was also naked herself. Then she did a soft massage, using her hands and, occasionally, laying down on top of my back. When I turned on my back, she took her time before focusing on the "lingam"massage. Reached this moment, the hand job was good and she kept eye contact. She even bended over on top of my dick and for a while I had my cock between her saggy boobs. I still tried to touch her breasts but she pushed my hand gently aside. Shortly after that I reached climax and, after taking my second shower, she made it clear that she wanted me to go away.

Rating (0-10): 5 - She is not a bad masseuse and she does a better job than most classic tantric masseuses. If I was going to a traditional massage salon I would say that it was a good experience. However, her website indicates that she can offer more than just a standard massage. Besides, I do not understand her resistance to let me touch her boobs. I usually don't go to masseuses that do not allow touches. But most of all, I knew from my friend's experience and by some reviews here in the forum, that she can offer much more than what she gave me. So I have to feel disappointed by her behavior. I don't know if she changes her massages according to personal sympathy but she seemed to be very conservative even without seeing me, so.... To me is clear: I will not repeat with this "version" of Lucie but if she goes back to her old ways, I would pay her another visit.
Přílohy
2019-01-27-lucy-bg-04-768x513.jpg
2019-01-27-lucy-bg-04-768x513.jpg (30.05 KiB) Zobrazeno 1548 x

Merlin1
začátečník

Příspěvek od Merlin1 »

Byl jste někdo už Palpasyah? Je teď nově v soukromí v bytě na Slovanech v Plzni. Čistý celkem útulný byt. Cena 1300 za hodinovou masáž. Byl jsem nadmíru spokojen, umi si pěkně hřát s pérem klidně opravdu celou hodinu. Můžu jedině doporučit. Nechá na sebe i sáhnout. Dokonce udělala čaj což se už nevidí. Žádný další příplatky 👍 za mě momentálně top v Plzni

wlover
panic

Příspěvek od wlover »

Anna Nuru, Prosek
https://www.namasaz.cz/eroticky-masazni ... anna-34319
Prumerne hezky oblicej, ale jina prijemna zenska. Navic s dokonalym telem, ktere by ji mohla zavidel vetsina dvacitek i tricitek.
Spolecnou sprchu nema v nabidce. Vlastni masaz perfetni.
Cena 1500 Kc za hodinu. Opacko asi dam.

Lumpík
norník

Příspěvek od Lumpík »

wlover píše:
02 červen 2021 13:41
Anna Nuru, Prosek
https://www.namasaz.cz/eroticky-masazni ... anna-34319
Prumerne hezky oblicej, ale jina prijemna zenska. Navic s dokonalym telem, ktere by ji mohla zavidel vetsina dvacitek i tricitek.
Spolecnou sprchu nema v nabidce. Vlastni masaz perfetni.
Cena 1500 Kc za hodinu. Opacko asi dam.
Diky za recku.

Jak moc bylo b2b masaze? Co koncovka, oddaluje? Mazli se?

Grafzeus
začátečník

Příspěvek od Grafzeus »

- Massage Shakti Terapie:

Price: 2500 Kc / 90 minutes (other massages/ prices are available). The 90 minutes massage was 2300 Kc + joint shower 200 Kc

Location: Ul. Pod Kastany, Hradcanska (from the metro it's less than a 5 minutes walk) - Flat in an old building with a bus stop right by the entrance so expect very little privacy. Also the building's front door didn't open and it had to be a resident in the building opening the door... Flat is in the last floor, in the attic already. It's a modernized garzonka, with a spacious room for the massage. The bathroom is Ok, with a small shower. Towel was small.

Massage Type: Marcia (that's her name) does a "classic tantra massage", but also a "body tantra" which tends to be more erotic. She has been in the market for quite some time and the photos she uses are hers, but probably from 5 years ago. She is providing massages also in Jihlava and other Tantra salons around Prague .

Girl: She says she has "Indian roots" but more likely she is Roma. She is a small pretty looking lady, early/ mid forties, long black hair, nice face and eyes. She has a small thin body type, but the age is already starting to show, particularly in her boobs, which are getting a bit saggy. Otherwise, the ass looks nice and she has toned legs.

Experience - Here's the thing: I had a previous massage with Marcia together with another girl (a four hands massage). This was before she put all this adds in sex.cz and other websites, so I wanted to know how she would massage alone. From my previous experience she seemed to be a veteran of the massage business and one that knows how to play the man (for good and for bad). I was not wrong.

Anyway, I booked the 90 minutes massage plus joint shower (she doesn't offer it but you can ask for it.). Arriving to the flat she was friendly and professional and, after a short conversation, I was sent to the shower and she joined me 2 minutes later. Well, the shower is too small for 2 people but...I will not complain:) Our bodies were in contact all the time, I "washed" her boobs and "down under" and it was a great way to get "closer" before the massage.

Then, as usual, we were both wearing a "sarong" in the beginning of the massage, that started with both standing and she did a very short version of the traditional ritual . Before I laid down, she took the sarong from me and she was also naked herself. One note: there is no such thing as a "body tantra" massage. It's just a fancy name for a soft version of a body-to-body massage. So, when I was laying down on my stomach, she did a soft massage, using her hands and, regularly and slowly, laying and sliding up and down, on top of my back. While she does this she makes a soft moaning noise, that helps to the erotic atmosphere. However, at this stage she does not touch any intimate parts of the man.

Now, get ready for the trick she uses that I was luckily aware of. Of course that you expect that, when you turn on your back, that she will give you some body-to-body massage before starting the handjob. But Marcia is quite clever and tries to "deactivate" you as soon as possible. So, when I turned on my back she immediately focused on the "lingam"massage. She put herself in a position where I could only reach her boobs and started an hand job that was... weird. It was without rhythm and, at times, like she was a magician, hovering her hand over my dick. Of course I was not going to reach the climax with this "clumsy" hand job. I started to touch her boobs and she started preaching me about the art of breathing and the flow of "energies". This type of talk during an lingam massage turns me off completely.

And that was good, because, after 15 minutes, I told her to stop the handjob and do body-to-body massage. She was not happy because that's exactly what she tries to avoid: a horny man when she is sliding on top of him. Anyway, she did it and, even without excitement from her side, she gave me an handjob while sliding on top of me. I got the orgasm that I wanted and that she tried to avoid. Shortly after that I took my second shower (this time alone), paid and got out of the flat exactly 90 minutes after I arrived.

Rating (0-10): 6 - Look, you may be happy going to her if you like a more "spicy" type of tantra massage, where you can also touch the masseuse. For this, I would recommend the 60 minutes massage + joint shower, as it is more than enough for you to enjoy the massage. She is an experienced masseuse and she does a better job than most classic tantric masseuses. However, she tries to "trick" the customer by providing only body-to-body contact when you are laying on your stomach. You will need to push her to do it on both sides. Also, her handjob can be boring and if she starts trying to teach you how to breath while handling your cock, it's a total turn off. I will not repeat just because I think she has passed her best years and she manages to, in certain moments, turn you off completely during the massage.
Přílohy
img0000(1).jpg
img0000(1).jpg (84.78 KiB) Zobrazeno 967 x

Gentleman666
začátečník

Příspěvek od Gentleman666 »

[url]https://tapky.info/?1734,paula-paula-masaze-731-835-099-731835099[/url] Zdravím.. kdysi ještě před coronou mi byla na erot. masáž doporučena Paula jako úplně top.. jenže pak přišla ta corona a když jsem telefon zkoušel ted, nemůžu se dovolat.. Nevíte někdo prosím, jestli s tím sekla úplně nebo si jen změnila číslo? A pokud s tím skončila, víte o nějaké adekvátní náhradě podobných kvalit (v Praze..)? Díky!!

aries33
panic

Příspěvek od aries33 »

trubka píše:
28 květen 2021 07:57
aries33 píše:
11 duben 2021 18:38
Ahoj.
Jsem tady nový, ale už tento web sleduji nějakou dobu jako host.
Nechci pokazit toto téma, ale rád bych se poptal, jestli znáte i dobrého maséra, co dělá ero masáže mužům...
Zkus https://pohodovy-maser.webnode.cz/kontakt/
A jaké s ním máš zkušenosti?

los.paprikos
začátečník

Příspěvek od los.paprikos »

Zdravim prazske kolegy :)

Prosim Vas mate nekdo zkusenost:

https://www.sex.cz.com/cs/lide/2382106/eroticke_masazee

Zitra jedu sluzebne do Prahy a rad bych si nekam zasel na masaz… muzete pripadne neco doporucit?

Idealne v dochazkove vzdalenosti od nadrazi, pripadne fakt rychlo cestovani…

Diky moc!

Odpovědět